1. Sometimes it's tough to know what you will need until you get your pot rack home and out of the box. Here are some tips that might help you plan, so you can place just 1 big order, instead of multiple orders. If a soufflé falls in the kitchen, does anybody hear? Maybe not, but if a ceiling mounted pot rack falls? That's another story. Keep your pots from falling to rack and ruin with durable, heavy-duty pot rack accessories such as brackets, screws, and hooks.
2. Our products come with different combinations including; hooks, ceiling hooks, and hanging chains. Make sure to check on what's included with yours. You may need to add a ceiling bracket or extra hooks to your order.
3. Ceiling brackets give mounted pot racks a much more finished appearance. The bracket serves as a decorative anchor for the rack. Remember: you'll need as many ceiling brackets as you have ceiling hooks.
4. Ceiling screws, or ceiling hooks (same thing), are a must-have accessory if you're buying a hanging rack. Some of ours come with an appropriate number of ceiling screws. Check the "What's Included" details.
5. When choosing chains, keep in mind that they're going to be highly visible. Our chains offer many beautiful finish options to contrast with or complement your kitchen décor.
6. High kitchen ceilings are beautiful and dramatic, but hanging a pot rack from one of them can leave you feeling like Tantalus, with pots eternally out of reach. Hanging links are a sturdy alternative to longer hanging chains.
7. When purchasing extenders, aka extension links, make sure to check on how many will be necessary to hang yours. Some may use one, two, three or four chains depending on the design.
8. Switching out the hooks on your ceiling is an easy way to give it a more distinctive appearance. Choose hooks with brass, chrome, copper, black, and other finishes to create a matching or two-tone cookware display.
9. Some cooks are standers. Others are dancers. If you tend to be nimble while you measure and stir, swivel hooks might be handy little dance partners.
10. If you need more space or easier cookware access, there are accessories that can help. Butcher hooks have a shorter, easy-access curve. Double or twin hooks hang two pots instead of one which can be a nice feature, and help keep you organized.