Sale Price: $349.99
What you need to know...
1. Lighted pot racks aren't just fancy and functional - they're also fun. When was the last time you saw a formal chandelier with jalapeno peppers hanging from its chains? Garnish your rack with seasonal produce, decorative jars, French Country roosters, etc.
2. Our styles tend toward the traditional and transitional. For modern kitchen décors, we'd generally recommend understated metal with a more industrial aesthetic: clean lines, minimal ornamentation, and contemporary finishes such as brushed nickel, satin steel or black leather.
3. Vintage stoves, large kitchen islands, and similar kitchen furnishings can have an imposing presence. If you need a kitchen lighting fixture that's equally dramatic, elaborately decorative, wrought iron may be the perfect complement.
4. A wooden rack offers a charming blend of beauty and function, traditional style and contemporary convenience. A wood frame combined with a brushed nickel hanging grid and hardware creates unusually versatile kitchen lighting, suitable for both modern and rustic décors.
5. Dim lighting. Faded cookbook. Steaming pots. Sounds more like a Macbeth witch than evening dinner. Banish kitchen witchery with chandelier pot racks. Elegant, convenient, and always brilliant, these make any cook feel like a domestic diva.
6. Many of ours are ideal for transitional kitchen décors. A lighted rack with scroll filigree is an especially apt lighting fixture for transitional kitchens, with floral motifs that suggest cottage, farmhouse or French Country style.
7. If you love the style of one of our products but aren't sure if the color would work in your kitchen, don't just pass it by. If there's a View Options tab beneath the photo, click it to view multiple finish options (black, bronze, copper, silver and more) - one that might be perfect for your kitchen.
8. Choosing between rectangular, round, oval and lighted isn't just a matter of shape. Shape affects size, too. Round tends to be smaller, while rectangular is often mid-size (24-36 inches) and oval is the largest.
9. For kitchen task lighting, racks with downward-facing spotlights are an excellent choice. Ones with upward-facing sconces or chandelier-style candelabra fixtures is better for decorative or general ambient kitchen lighting.
10. Our selection includes beautiful sconce and candelabra-style kitchen pot rack chandeliers from Hinkley Lighting, one of the world's oldest and most-respected high-quality lighting fixture companies.
Lighted Pot Racks