1. Get ready to enjoy off-the-wall recipes and wall-to-wall kitchen cleanliness. Our wall pot racks selection includes space-efficient, dual-purpose for shelving and hanging; bar pot racks; and floor pot rack stands for all-purpose kitchen storage.
2. No, it's not called a wall bar pot rack because you can take a nip of cooking wine while standing in front of it. These swap out the shelf for a single, slender, space-saving bar with multiple pot hooks.
3. With its graceful curves and conveniently small size, a half dome wall pot rack is a lovely storage solution for style-conscious cooks and crowded kitchens. Some of ours offer multiple finishes, including brass, chrome, black, copper, and graphite.
4. A shelf wall pot rack is a dual-purpose wizard of compact storage. Plan to store breakables such as glass ingredient jars? Look for for one with a raised edge.
5. Our metal wall racks get the job done without sacrificing charm. Look for colorful contemporary finish options such as Tuscany, natural sand, and metallic copper.
6. Depending on available finish options, a steel rack can be made from either stainless steel, powder-coated steel or hammered steel. Powder-coated steel refers to polyester powders that are baked onto the frame for a colorful finish.
7. Cozy kitchens couldn't do better than the familiar warmth and traditional beauty of wood. These are also popular—and a beautiful—complement to copper pots and pans.
8. If steel's not your deal, don't give up on metal. Our selection includes contemporary and traditional designs in aluminum and wrought iron. Aluminum is both strong and lightweight, while wrought iron wall pot racks are perfectly charming in French Country kitchens.
9. Don't hit the ceiling just because you've run out of wall space in your kitchen. We also feature a large assortment of wood and metal cookware stands for kitchen nooks and corners.
10. Cooks hungering for large kitchen stands should savor our sampling, including metal bakers racks and pantry storage units. Inter Metro has been the world's leading manufacturer of foodservice shelving for over 80 years.